Healthy Business ConnexionsDate: Thursday, July 16th, 2015
Time: 11:00am (EST)
Register for this exclusive webinar entitled “ICDNavigator – As easy as Google® — Optimal ICD-10 readiness and transition”
- Worried about the ICD-9 to ICD-10 transition?
- Will physician or provider coding issues keep you up at night after October 1st, 2015?
- Do you fear that your coding process will cause delays, or worse, payment denials?
- Is your staff prepared for the massive specificity required for medical coding when ICD-9 is phased out and ICD-10 is phased in?
- You don’t want to be focusing more on coding and billing, and less time on patients!
Promises to solve all of these problems and much more.
ICDNavigator is hosted online as a FREE, one-of-a-kind tool that provides smooth ICD-9 to ICD-10 transition assistance & compliance for business workers like you who need to spend time on their patients, and not on coding. It is a cloud-based, ICD-10 smart navigation tool with ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk, all provided on ONE screen. Having difficulties? No problem!
Having difficulties? No problem!
The ICDNavigator Call Centre Hotline is staffed by ICD-10 medical coders who are readily available to provide on-demand assistance via LiveChat with screen share feature, or direct contact with live experts via phone call. Many other premium services exist at a nominal cost.
Too good to be true?
to join us for this exclusive webinar to know more about ICD-10 conversion from the founder himself, Ram Balani.
This tool has additional features to make your lives easier post the ICD-10 “D-Day” on October 1st, 2015.
Features such as:
- Google-like keyword searches that show ICD-10 and ICD-9 codes side-by-side
- See all data pertaining to an ICD-10 or ICD-9 code ALL in ONE SCREEN, i.e., data shown includes ICD-10 code level notifiers such as Excludes 1, Excludes 2, mandatory or suggested additional codes with ONE click
- A simulated Online ICD-10CM code book, complete with Alphabetical index and Tabular listings
- Site-to-site customization using user-entered keywords to ‘bookmark’ your unique practice-specific abbreviations or alerts
It can be implemented as both a stand-alone tool or can be embedded into your current EMR (Electronic Medical Record) system using our APIs (Application Programming Interface).
So do not face this “complex undertaking” alone and register here to talk to us and ask any questions that you may have. Alternatively, you may also contact Dawn Van Dam personally for any 1-on-1 discussions.
To know more about the tool, click here on the ICDNavigator website: www.icdnavigator.com
Look here for more on the FREE and PREMIUM features: www.icdnavigator.com/tweetfree.html
CEO & Founder
|Dawn Van Dam
President & CEO
Healthy Business Connexions