ICDNavigator – As easy as Google® — Optimal ICD-10 readiness and transition
- Worried about the ICD-9 to ICD-10 transition?
- Will physician or provider coding issues keep you up at night after October 1st, 2015?
- Do you fear that your coding process will cause delays, or worse, payment denials?
- Is your staff prepared for the massive specificity required for medical coding when ICD-9 is phased out and ICD-10 is phased in?
- You don’t want to be focusing more on coding and billing, and less time on patients!
Promises to solve all of these problems and much more.
ICDNavigator is hosted online as a FREE, one-of-a-kind tool that provides smooth ICD-9 to ICD-10 transition assistance & compliance for healthcare workers like you who need to spend time on their patients, and not on coding. It is a cloud-based, ICD-10 smart navigation tool with ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk, all provided on ONE screen. Having difficulties? No problem!
Having difficulties? No problem!
The ICDNavigator Call Centre Hotline is staffed by ICD-10 medical coders who are readily available to provide on-demand assistance via LiveChat with screen share feature, or direct contact with live experts via phone call. Many other premium services exist at a nominal cost.